Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reflect on the entire experience. What were your favorite parts of the project? What were your least favorite parts? What worked well? What did not wo

My favorite part of the project was working on it with a group and presenting the final project. It was hilarious presenting in front of your friends with your group. Also, it was fun to discover how difficult space colonization truly is. My least favoite part was how much work we needed to put in to impress the NASA people. The only thing that did not work well for my group is where we decided to colonize; even if it was really funny.

-Erin Hrivnak

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part was working together. It is amazing how much work you can get done when you have a whole group working on it. Even though we didnt get funded I had a great time. My least favorite part was finding the cost of the whole mission. You would be very surprised if you already dont know. Most trips cost hundreds of billions of dollars. What didnt work well is where we decided to go and that was Uranus. Overall I had a lot of fun doing this project and especially presenting. Peace Out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Erin and Blake. This would be an awful project to have to do on your own. It was a lot easier to brainstorm new ideas and helped a ton on the model building. Our choice of destination made this mission near impossible to be funded. It was stil a great opportuninty to learn more about the true costs of space exploration. My favorite part of this was the model construction. I like things much better when they are hands on learning. My least favorite part was the presentation. It felt a little embarrasing to have such a ridiculous proposal in front of a man who worked for NASA.

    ReplyDelete